If you are passionate about sports and need corrective lenses, consider talking to your doctor about specialized sports vision wear. Your doctor can suggest protective eyewear that will prevent sports injuries as well as help to optimize your performance.
Specialized eyewear ranges from:
- Sport sunglasses and performance eyewear
- Prescriptive diving masks and swim goggles
- Prescriptive, tinted ski goggles
- Scratch resistant shooting glasses for hunters
- Protective sports goggles
- Prescriptive safety glasses and goggles required in some work environments
If you are an avid sports enthusiast and participant, feel free to contact our office to schedule an eye exam with one of our doctors today. We will gladly answer any of your questions and provide you with the best treatment options available to you. Don’t go another day wearing eyewear that does not help you perform your best.
Go back to Patient Education