Eye See Eye Learn Program
The Eye-M-Growing kids program offers a free second set of LENSES with every purchase of frames and lenses at our office.
We offer the Eye See Eye Learn program at your office. There is no cost to participate. Book an eye exam with one of our doctors and if your child is in Junior Kindergarden and requires glasses, one pair is provided at NO COST.
Know the facts about your child's vision:
- Fact: Young children don't know what normal vision should be and seldom complain to their parents. Some show no signs of a problem at all. Don't guess. Have them checked.
- Fact: One in six children has a vision problem, but too often children don't have an eye exam before starting school. Children don't have to know the alphabet to have their eyes examined. Doctors of Optometry have many child-friendly ways to assess their vision.
- Fact: Some vision problems, if not caught early enough, can permanently reduce your child's vision. Poor vision may limit their future career and educational opportunities.
- Fact: Children with poor vision may be misdiagnosed as having a learning or behavioral problem. Eye-coordination problems make it difficult for a child to read, perform near tasks or to concentrate on work.
Our first choice for kids lenses program are:
- Hoya Phoenix lenses:
- the lightest lens material available
- superior scratch resistance
- sharp, clear vision
- impact resistant
- UV protection
Go Back to Services